Italtrike 12" Racing Trike - Monza - Red
Italtrike 12 Inch Racing Trike - Monza - Red
The Racing tricycle is the full optional sports trike of the Classic collection by Italtrike.
Ideal for learning balance and stability on a three wheels vehicle| at first pushed by an adult with the rear parent control bar; afterwards it’s perfect for coordinating arms with legs circular movement. The perfect companion for learning balance even before pedalling and for riding towards new adventures.
The Racing Tricycle has a sturdy painted steel frame| chrome-plated handlebars| a handbrake for rougher terrain| a comfortable and ergonomic seat that can be moved forward other 2 positions to get the body closed to pedals once kids are super young. On the back there is a rear compartment for carrying small toys. The wheels are solid and anti-puncture; the front wheel is equipped with a "freewheel" system to allow children to rest their feet on the pedals when pushed and avoid spinning and bumping their legs; as soon as children are independent| the wheel can be locked and becomes a classic tricycle wheel| allowing them to pedal forwards| brake and pedal backwards. The Racing Italtrike tricycle is a product with a sporty design that recalls the colour and the atmosphere of Formula 1 tracks: Monaco| Brooklands| Monza and Hockenheim.
Where are we riding today?
In small words:
- Age: 2-5 years old
- Saddle high: 33 cm fixed| adjustable in 3 position
- Tricycle with powder-coated iron frame;
- Height-adjustable chrome-plated steel handlebars;
- Handlebars with safety steering lock;
- Anti-slip rubber grips;
- Wide robust plastic and comfortable saddle| adjustable in 3 horizontal positions;
- Sturdy solid anti-puncture rubber wheels;
- Front wheel with sturdy coloured pedals;
- Front wheel with "free wheel" system| it spins freely when an adult pushes the tricycle;
- Mudguard on front wheel;
- Large and robust rear container
- Rear handbrake;
- The best sports trike complies with European Toy Safety Regulations (EN 71| parts 1| 2| 3)
- Made in Italy