La Cosa 1 vehicles by Italtrike
ITALTRIKE La Cosa 1 'California Dreams' ride on
The Italtrike La Cosa 1 vehicles is the first truck for toddler allowing children to move in a simple and intuitive way from the first year of life up to 6 years old.
They will be experiencing different balancing sensations by moving around indoor and outdoor| as well as in small spaces. What is the best surface to ride with La Cosa 1? Any flat and smooth surface. La Cosa 1 has been designed to learn how to coordinate movements while playing.
Children learn in complete autonomy to steer left and right with body movements| using their feet and legs to push and stop. Made of polymer from recycled and recyclable plastics which makes La cosa a very strond and durable ride-on| made to last. It is a functional and attractive design object with super silent and clean wheels and a practical secreat storage compartment under the seat.
- Suggested age: 1- 6 years;
- Seat high is 21 cm;
- Very silent| compact| extremely easy-handling;
- The Italtrike La Cosa 1 have rubber-coated wheels that leave no marks on the floors.
- The two front-wheels have full 360° rotation so to be able to move and enjoy riding it even in small spaces
- Rounded shockproof shape;
- The plastic parts are made of a polymer composed of a minimum of 30\% recycled and recyclable plastic at the end of the car for toddler's life;
- Secret storage under the car for toddler’s seat
- Suitable for wooden floors
- Roll-over protection system;
- Assembling process: it is ready to play once the handlebar is installed;
- Tested to withstand up to 50kg;
- The truck for toddler Compliance with European Toy Safety Regulations (EN 71| parts 1| 2| 3);
- Made in Italy