BOGOLOG Tetherball Soccer Game & App
The clever soccer training game and APP! Kids today are enthralled with their smart phones| which does nothing for their physical health or their waistlines. So why not make physical exercise an integral part of playing with their phone app?!
BOGOLOG’s inventor| Adi Mekonen grew up in Ethiopia and played the Tetherball (similar to totem tennis tetherball) in his childhood using a plastic water bottle. Adi's vision was to present this game to the world with improvement of advanced App technology. BOGOLOG is the first tetherball in the world that has a special soccer training App| improving your child’s soccer skills while they have fun.... with one or multi-player modes.
What's in the box?
- Universal smartphone holder
- Height adjustable pole
- Rotating disk| connected to a rope
- Durable soccer ball connected to rope
- Pump and needle
- High density polypropylene Base (fill with sand or water)
- Base also doubles as a storage box and carry case
How do you play?
- Download the BOGOLOG APP to your smartphone
- Insert your smartphone into the BOGOLOG holder
- Choose your game type: Single Player| Multiplayer| Digital Training coach
- Start playing!
- YouTube "How to Play" Bogolog
- Single Player Challenge| Multi-Person challenges| Trainer Challenge
- Statistics to track improvement
- Score keeping
- Motion| direction and location sensors
- Vocal coaching
- Connectivity with remote players
- Tournament and trophies
BOGOLOG brings a fun app into the playground for real physical play that’s monitored| coached| and even played interactively through remote social networks. Recommended age 6+